Sydney Trucks & Machinery are your authorised repairer for Fuso & Iveco trucks. Our state-of-the-art workshop facilities equipped with the latest diagnostic technology and tooling, along with our factory trained technicians you’ll be sure to be back on the road before you know it.
At Sydney Trucks & Machinery we can assist with service & repairs for all makes and models of trucks & trailers. No matter what your requirements we have the expertise and technical know-how to meet them.
AT SYDNEY TRUCKS AND MACHINERY WE OFFER:
- Authorised RMS Heavy Vehicle Inspections Station (HVIS)
- Suspension, steering & wheel alignment facility
- 30-metre-long weighbridge
- 2 x B-Double drive-thru service pits
- 5t Overhead crane for those major component overhauls
- Semi-automated drive-thru truck wash bay
- Vehicle diagnosis software for all makes
- Auto electrical repairs
- On-site servicing or repairs
- Smash repair services
- 24-hour emergency breakdown service
- Wheelbase extensions and modifications
- Afternoon shift operating until 8pm weeknights
- Pick-up and delivery services
- 4 x courtesy cars available
- Access to sleep/rest facilities
- Waiting lounge complete with TV & refreshments
RMS HEAVY VEHICLE INSPECTIONS
RMS licensed blue slip and safety checks
RMS licensed for defect clearances
Automatic public weighbridge
Truck owners should always ensure their vehicle is well maintained and roadworthy at all time. Here are 14 key points all truck owners should be aware of.
- The driver presenting the vehicle for inspections must be correctly licensed to drive that particular class of light, medium or heavy vehicle.
- All brakes must operate correctly and must be free from leaks (ensure air reservoirs are drained and that drain valves can be readily operated).
- Tyres must have at least 1.5mm of tread and must be free from deep cuts.
- Steering and suspension components must be in good condition (check for worn bushes, bearings and joints).
- All required lights must operate.
- The body and cab must be securely mounted and the structure of the vehicle must be in good condition.
- The exhaust must be secure and free from leaks.
- The vehicle should be unladen at the time of inspection.
- The vehicle must be clean (especially underneath) for inspection.
- With tilt-cab vehicles (cab-over), ensure that the cab can be readily tilted for inspection of the engine bay.
- Accredited passenger vehicle must have a certified fire extinguisher installed in the vehicle.
- If your vehicle is over dimensioned or over mass, it is your responsibility to ensure you travel on an approved route to the inspection site.
BOOK A SERVICE
For any bookings or enquiries please enter your details below, or alternatively give us a call on 02 4647 4488.