Kobelco Midi Excavator
Environmentally friendly excavation
The result of Kobelco’s advanced technologies beautifully balances all the demands of today’s construction industry. With greater digging capacity and improved fuel-efficiency, these hydraulic excavators offer a more economical and environmentally friendly earth moving solution. All together these features allow the Kobelco to rival Komatsu, Caterpillar, Case, Hyundai, Volvo, Hitachi, and Sumitomo.
Also introducing the New Era Kobelco SK135SR-5 that has a new hydraulic clog sensor and larger oil filtration. It also has light touch levers which reduce fatigue by 25%.The Kobelco SK135SR-5 Offset features factory fitted height, depth & offset limiters and a cab interference protection system.
Come in and see for yourself how the Kobelco Midi range can make a difference to your business.
- New hydraulic circuitry minimizes pressure loss
- High-efficiency, electronically controlled Common Rail Fuel Injection Engine
- Powerful travel and arm/boom digging force
- Advanced power plant that reduces fuel consumption
- Easy maintenance that reduces upkeep costs
- High structural durability and reliability that retain machine value longer
- Meets the latest exhaust emission standards
- Auto Idling Stop as standard equipment
- Noise reduction measures (with improvement of the sound quality) minimize noise and vibration
Serious about your excavators?
For the best experience give one of our Kobelco experts a call today, or send us a question via our contact page.Ask us a question about the Kobelco Midi Excavator
Kobelco Midi Excavator Specsheets
|Specsheet||Model||Engine||Max Dig Depth||Operating Weight||STD Bucket Capacity|
|VIEW SPECSHEET||SK75SR-3||41 - 42kW||4,160 – 4,580mm||7.44 – 7.66t||.28m3|
|VIEW SPECSHEET||SK75SR-3 Offset||41 - 42kW||3,600 – 4,600mm||8.35 – 8.38t||.28m3|
|VIEW SPECSHEET||SK85MSR-3||41 - 42kW||4,200 – 4,460mm||8.2 – 8.43t||.28m3|
|VIEW SPECSHEET||SK135SR-3, SK135SRLC-3||69.2 – 74kW||5,520 – 5,980mm||13.6 – 14.1t||.5m3|
|VIEW SPECSHEET||SK135SR-3 Offset||69.2 – 74kW||4,500 – 5,220mm||14.4 – 14.8t||.5m3|
|VIEW SPECSHEET||ED160 Blade Runner||69.2 – 74kW||5,360 – 5,820mm||15.7 – 15.9t||.5m3|
|VIEW SPECSHEET||SK135SR-5||73.9 - 78.5 kW||4920 - 5220mm||14.5 - 15 t||0.45|
|VIEW SPECSHEET||SK135SR/SK140SRLC-5||73.9 - 78.5 kW||5520 - 5980mm||14 - 15.6t||0.50|