Unparalleled performance in any condition.
ASV’s Posi-Track Compact Track Loaders come in six sizes plus a special forestry configuration.
Each model is designed from the ground up to run on a rubber track undercarriage, unlike most other brands that are skid steer loaders re-configured to run on tracks. The difference is ASV Compact Track Loaders give you better performance, better balance and have higher ground clearance so you can work more productively in a wider range of ground conditions.
- Best in class traction performance and speed
- Industry leading ground clearance
- Unparalleled performance in any condition
- World-class operator stations
- Industry leading serviceability for the highest productivity
- Intermittent via joystick button or continuous via console switch
- Coolant/anti-freeze filled radiator
- Two hydrostatic direct drive sprockets controlled by a single joystick
- General purpose track constructed of rubber compound with embedded co-polymer cords and all-purpose treads
Serious about your posi-track?
For the best experience give one of our ASV experts a call today, or send us a question via our contact page.Ask us a question about the Posi-Track Loaders
Posi-Track Loaders Specsheets
|VIEW SPECSHEET||RT-30||25.1kW||20.7 kPa||1.63t||862 kg|
|VIEW SPECSHEET||RT-40||27.9 kW||24.1 kPa||1.89t||1,206 kg|
|VIEW SPECSHEET||RT-50||37.3kW||25.5 kPa||2.95t||2,072kg|
|VIEW SPECSHEET||RT-60||44.7kW||26.88 kPa||3.143t||2,463kg|
|VIEW SPECSHEET||RT-75||55kW||24.8 kPa||4.164t||5,422kg|
|VIEW SPECSHEET||RT-120||89.5kW||30.3 kPa||5.11t||4,581kg|
|VIEW SPECSHEET||RT-120 Forestry||89.5kW||29.7 kPa||5.559t||4,853kg|
|VIEW SPECSHEET||VT-70||48.6kW||31.7 kPa||3.656t||3,016kg|