Terex Posi-Track Loaders
Built for you
With more than 100 improvements based on customer feedback from the first generation compact track loaders, the Gen2 Terex CTL’s are truly built for you. The Terex Gen2 CTL’s offer the tried and tested features you expect from Terex compact track loaders such as:
- Posi-TrackTM low ground pressure suspension/undercarriage system
- Excellent ground clearance
- Multi tier suspension
- Ergonomic cab design
All while brining you the Rated Operating Capacity to get the job done, Terex Compact Track Loaders are packaged with a Tier 4 final engine. Whether you’re doing dirt work, home building, light construction, landscaping, infrastructure work, road work, demolition or own run a rental business, Terex Gen2 compact track loaders are built for you on the job site and the balance sheet.
- Powerful engine
- Faster travel speed
- Better ground clearance
- Lower ground pressure
- Option of enclosed cab, AC
- OH&S Safety and comfort
- Easy Transportable & Versatile
- Very low ground pressure allows work on soft or sensitive surfaces with minimal damage or impact.
- Easy operation with pilot-operated joystick controls and comfortable operator’s station.
- Standard auxiliary hydraulics and quick coupler attach easily to a wide range of performance-matched attachments.
Serious about your posi-track?
For the best experience give one of our Terex experts a call today, or send us a question via our contact page.Ask us a question about the Terex Posi-Track Loaders
Terex Posi-Track Loaders Specsheets
|Specsheet||Model||Engine||Ground Pressure||Operating Weight||Tipping Load|
|VIEW SPECSHEET||PT-30||25.1kW||20.7 kPa||1.633t||862 kg|
|VIEW SPECSHEET||PT-50||44.7kW||24.1 kPa||2.812t||1,724 kg|
|VIEW SPECSHEET||PT-60||44.7kW||24.7 kPa||2.88t||1,724 kg|
|VIEW SPECSHEET||PT-70||53kW||25.5 kPa||3.579t||2,495 kg|
|VIEW SPECSHEET||PT-80||62kW||24.1 kPa||4.07t||2,812 kg|
|VIEW SPECSHEET||R265T||55.1kW||24.8 kPa||4.163t||3,434 kg|
|VIEW SPECSHEET||PT-100||74.5kW||31 kPa||5.123t||3,629 kg|
|VIEW SPECSHEET||PT-100G Forestry||74.5kW||31 kPa||5.299t||3,629 kg|
|VIEW SPECSHEET||PT-110||82.7kW||29 kPa||5.488t||3,901 kg|
|VIEW SPECSHEET||PT-110 Forestry||82.7kW||29 kPa||5.488t||3,901 kg|