Built tough for Australia
Designed, engineered and manufactured in Australia, the Powerstar is purpose-built for our country’s unique operating conditions. The Powerstar is available in a choice of European or American drivelines providing the proven strength and durability of an American truck with the comfort, sophistication, cabin space and driveability of a European heavy vehicle. This provides an excellent platform for tipper and dog application as well as single trailer and 26m B-Double work.
- Choice of EGR or SCR engines
- 12 and 16-speed ZF Eurotronic II or Roadranger 18-speed manual transmissions
- GVM / GCM from 24.5 / 60 tonnes to 140 tonnes GCM
- Multiple wheelbase and axle ratio options
- Comfortable European-style cabin available in ‘Day’ or ‘Sleeper’
Serious about your truck?
For the best experience give one of our Iveco experts a call today, or send us a question via our contact page.Ask us a question about the Iveco Powerstar
Iveco Powerstar Specsheets
|VIEW SPECSHEET||Powerstar 6400||336 - 373kW||Manual/Auto||24.5t||4500 – 5000mm|
|VIEW SPECSHEET||Powerstar 7200||362 - 410kW||Manual/Auto||24.5t||4500 – 5000mm|
|VIEW SPECSHEET||Powerstar 7800||410 - 447kW||Manual/Auto||28.2t||6000mm|